[Moo] Save the Date - April 16th 2016 - Melee Practice!

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 09:29:54 PDT 2016

Pay Heed!!!! Melee Practice on April 16th!!! Silverleaf Estates - 187 Forest Hill Street, Clarkesville, VA 23707

Forwarding information from Baron Alric:

Melee Practice April 16th, Silverleaf Estate near South Hill VA.
Since Golden Rose was cancelled we are setting up a melee practice for April 16th. Site in about 2.5-3 hrs from NOVA/DC. Lots of room, camping available, showers on site. This is a practice not an event. We will be asking for a minimal donation to cover the cost of the port-a-john rentals.
Look for the FB event invite soon.
Melee will include combat archery and siege if we can get them there.
I believe rapier will also be planned.

As more information is put out I will send it out to the e-lists.

Baroness Esperanza