[Moo] The Wakefield School Demo - Thank you's!

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri May 13 08:07:14 PDT 2016

The Wakefield School Demo was a huge success!!!

Thank you Sir Ragnar for Armored Marahalling and being the Demo MC.

Thank you Lord Aeddan for armored fighting and displaying your armor for the students.

Thank you Lord Stefan for your armored fighting and displaying your furniture and armor.

Thank you Lord James for your armored fighting today and bringing your different weapons forms for the students to see. Also for bringing Lady Faillenn's Calligraphy and Illumination book for display.

Thank you Mistress Blitha for bringing your games, table clothes, carpet, for dressing up our stations. The games are always a big hit with the students.

Thank you Baroness Aine for bringing your spinning wheeling and showing spinning to the students.

Thank you Lady Arnbjorg for bringing a display of A&S sciences fiber works and your Viking wire weaving.

Thank you Lady Akime for Marahalling Rapier and fighting rapier. Also displaying the horse bow and the Yumi bow and arrows.

Thank you M'Lady Alexandria for rapier fighting. Without you our rapier demo would not have been possible.

Thank you M'Lord Cody for coming out to armored fight from our neighboring Barony, Ponte Alto and for displaying your armor.

Thank you so much for taking your time to come out and support the Wakefield Schoool Demo. The students and their teachers and administrators really enjoy it!!!!

Baroness Esperanza