[Moo] Stierbach Baronage

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Nov 2 06:29:58 PDT 2016

After much deliberation, We Baron Valgard av Mors and Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha, have decided not to seek another two year term as Baron and Baroness of Stierbach. As is Kingdom Law, We have notified Their Majesties of our decision.

Baroness Aine, the Barony of Stierbach Seneschal, will be coordinating a schedule with Atlantia's new Heirs, yet to be determined, as to when new Stierbach Baronage will be Invested. More information will be posted once a schedule has been coordinated and approved by Atlantia's new Prince and Princess.

Baron Valgard av Mors and Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha