[Moo] Stierbach Baronage

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:49:46 PDT 2016

Excellencies,

Long and hard have you labored to build the greatness of this Barony. I
thank you for this, and congratulate you on your impending successful
completion of your term.

Y'all done good.

--Erich

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com