[Moo] Crown Thank

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Nov 6 13:47:44 PST 2016

We had a very enjoyable day at Crown. Great weather and a great group of people to support Stierbach and its combatants. Thank to Lord Hugo, M'Lady Astrid, and Lord Aeddan for helping us setting up the Stierbach dayshade on the field. Thank you Lady Arnbjorg for running the Stierbach day-board. Thank you to those who brought something to share for the day board. We had a fine selection of food. Thank you to Lord Sigurd, Baroness Aine and Lord Aeddan and Lord Lucien (Brian) for helping us tear down the dayshade and load it! Thank you to Lady Genefe and Lord Lucien for getting our chairs into Court, twice 😃 and Lady Genefe for retaining for us.

It was a day filled with good friends, good fighting and great weather.

Congratulations to Duke Cuan and Lady Signy, The Prince and Princess of Atlantia!!!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza