[Moo] Chalice of the Sun God - Thank you

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 08:06:38 PDT 2016

It was absolutely wonderful seeing everyone at the Chalice of the Sun God event. Stierbachers were out in force! And we love seeing you!

Baron Mors and I would like to thank everyone that participated in a team for your Barony this last weekend.

Give'em the Horns:
Sir Ragnar
Lord Terasu
Lord Aeddan
Lady Genefe

Bulls on Parade:
Lord Eirik
Lady Aikme
Lady Anastasiia
Lady Amie

Raging Bulls:
Lord Oswin
Lord Allen
Baron Mors
Baroness Esperanza

Team Give'em the Horns came in second place in the competition for the Chalice. They did great and it was really close!!! Next years format will be different so stay tuned for what next years competition will entail.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to the Dayboard and Special thank you to Lady Arnbjorg for setting and maintaining the Stierbach Dayboard.

We would also like to thank Lord Allen and Mistress Blitha for bringing the Stierbach Dayshade. It was a great relief from all the wind!

Looking forward to seeing you at Crown!!!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza