[Moo] Stierbach business Meeting

Beth McAllister aine.chuimin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:00:24 PDT 2016

Just a reminder the baronial business meeting is tonight. Below is a copy
of tonights agenda.  We are still looking for a new exchequer, and herald.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

YiS
Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin Seneschal Stierbach

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting September 13th 2016*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Upcoming events: Coronation, KASF, WOW

Holiday Faire 2016

Still in planning: Baronial Birthday 2017;  Holiday Faire 2017

Proposed baronial silk banners

CANTON UPDATES

Abhainn Iarthair

Sudentorre