[Moo] Chalice of the Sun God teams for Stierbach

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sat Sep 17 06:07:33 PDT 2016

It is never too early!!! The Barony of Stierbach tries to field at least a few teams to challenge the competitors for the being the winning team at the Chalice of the Sun God event, held in Ponte Alto on Oct 22nd. We would like to keep our winning streak. We need to field teams with 4 competitors, archery, armored, rapier, bardic, and arts and sciences. (Theme is Chalice goes to Hades.)

If you are interested in being on a team please contact me.

Baroness Esperanza