[Moo] Business Meeting Agenda

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:26:25 PDT 2017

Just a Reminder the Baronial business meeting is tonight. Hope to see
everyone there.

YiS,

Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin, Seneschal Stierbach

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting April 11th, 2017*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Possible site for fighter practice (James S. Long); VA Renaissance Faire
Demo (fencing) May 13-14th, and June 10-11th contact info Ross Sandberg

Old BUSINESS

Up date on baronial Polling

Baronial Birthday Investiture, June 24th

Royal Archer , May 13th

Pennsic planning – need camp land agent

Ruby Joust – Allen is camp agent

Rust Library Demo April 15th, 9am-3pm Leesburg Va.

Still in planning:  Holiday Faire 2017

Up Coming Events: Night on the Town, April 15th  Lochmere; Revenge of the
Stitch April 29th Spiaggia Levantina, Crown List May 5-7th Marinus

CANTON UPDATES

Sudentorre

Next Business meeting; Tuesday May 9th,  2017 at Bethel Evangelical
Lutheran Church.