[Moo] Pennsic War Children's Fete

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:20:01 PDT 2017

And I noted that after the Children’s Fete, there were many dragons accompanying young ones as they traveled around Pennsic. I saw them being fed at the food Court, and consulted at merchants, and played with around campfires. Vivats to all the workers and sewers!

Blitha

Sent from Mail for Windows 10