[Moo] Stierbach:West!! Practices

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:29:32 PST 2017

We wish you a Merry Christmas!
We wish you a Merry Christmas, but we're prac-ti-cing now!!
Thur., 21 Dec @ 3pm - dark!!
Mostly sunny skies, 45/30F
Sunset: 4:55pm (dark around 5:15+)
Last 2 practices of the year! (12/21 & 28)
I'll be here!!
PLUS: Our Rapier and Armored Marshals will respond here! Some loaner gear
(and hot cider!!) will be available, too! (and/or anything you bring to
share)!!
75 Aileen Rd, Flint Hill 22627
c/t. 7038642760 email: baron AT stierbach DOT org
**Dress accordingly, and drive carefully!

YIS,
Saphir

#baronialpride

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*