[Moo] Please take a moment of your time

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 04:33:58 PST 2017

Stierbach Populace,

Kingdom Law dictates that only four candidates can be put forth to Their Royal Highness's for selection of the next Baron and Baroness. After consultation with Stierbach's Officers and Populace at the Baronial Business Meeting all agreed we would do a survey through Survey Monkey for our process of elimination and that Baroness Esperanza would be running local polling processes along with this elimination process.

For those that have not taken the survey Please use the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K6JBQWL

The survey is open until 11:59pm Sunday Feb 19th

Need help with your decision? Letters of consideration from each candidate can be found at www.stierbach.org.

Please take a moment of your time to complete this survey.

Questions? Please contact baroness at stierbach.org

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha