[Moo] Coffee Talk - Round Two - 3/26 in Haymarket

Lady Esperanza moo at lists.stierbach.org
Mon Feb 27 14:00:55 PST 2017

Thank you to all that made it to Coffee Talk Round One, at our home in Fredericksburg. Thank you to all the Candidates for attending and answering everyone's questions.

The next Coffee Talk,  Come Meet and Question the Baronial Candidates, will be Sunday March 26th from 1pm -3pm with archery afterwards, at the home of Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora's. For directions please use this link:

www.grimmsfield.com

We will have some snacks and drinks but you can always bring something to share.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Baroness Esperanza