[Moo] Largesse help request

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Mon Jan 2 13:42:33 PST 2017

Her Highness Signy has asked me to put together some Viking Largesse in the form of necklaces or tokens. I have very few viking style beads left and so I come to you asking if there is anyone who has some leftover viking beads from a project or if anyone would be willing to donate some glass beads to providing for Her Highness' project. I would be grateful for any help and I will be sure to provide Their Highnesses with an accurate list of everyone who provided beads for this.

I have found over the years that it brings me great joy to see my work out and about being enjoyed by others. Imagine seeing your beads in a necklace given as a gift from Their Highnesses hands to some lucky recipient.

The deadline I have is to deliver the necklaces or tokens to Her Highness just before Ymir. Please help if can. I like being able to showcase other artisans work and I know there are several glass bead folks in this Barony who do excellent work.

Please contact me at this address if you any questions or wish to provide some beads.

Thank you so very much. I am extremely grateful for any and all help with this.

Warmly,

Countess Rowan