[Moo] Letters of Intent for Baron and Baroness

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:37:42 PST 2017

Greetings to the Barony of Stierbach, and the Canton of Sudentorre,

As most of you know, our beloved  Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza will be
stepping down at Stierbachs Baronial Birthday on, June 24th, 2017.

I would like to take this moment to request Letters of Intent from all
prospective candidates for Baron and Baroness.  Please email me these
letters at  seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com and cc: depsenva at
atlantia.sca.org.  The time for these letters is starting from Jan. 10,
2017 through Feb. 10, 2017.  Please remember to double check that your
memberships  and addresses are current.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at the above
email.

YiS,

Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin, Seneschal Stierbach

Beth McAllister