[Moo] Pre-registration Extended for Baronial Birthday and Help needed

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:00:56 PDT 2017

A Word from the Autocrat of Stierbach's Baronial Birthday and Investiture:

Pre-registration has been extended until 16 June (Friday.) Feast spots cannot be guaranteed without pre-registration.
Please pre-register.
(Registrations will also be collected at the Baronial Business Meeting.)

See, http://www.stierbach.org/index.php/prereg-and-pricing, for additional information.

We are still looking for help at troll (especially in the morning)  and also kitchen clean-up. Please contact me if you can be of assistance.

Thank you

Johanna