[Moo] business meeting agenda

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 07:05:54 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Tonight is the Baronial Business meeting. We have quite a few things to go
over as we prepare for the Baronial Birthday Investiture. Below is a copy
of the agenda. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

YiS,
Baroness Aine ingen Chuimin, Seneschal Stierbach

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting June 13th, 2017*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies and words from their Nexcellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Old BUSINESS

Welcome Saphir and Karin, our incoming Baron and Baroness

Baronial Birthday Investiture, June 24th

Pennsic planning – still need a camp steward

Still in planning:  Holiday Faire 2017

Up Coming Events: Old School War Practice, Return to Crecy, Caer Mear
Midsummer Faire, Our Baronial Birthday Investiture!

CANTON UPDATES

Sudentorre

Next Business meeting; Tuesday July 11th ,  2017 at Bethel Evangelical
Lutheran Church.