[Moo] More Worrisome News re Arthur of Linden

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 17:05:09 PDT 2017

He's in the Winchester Medical Center ICU undergoing treatment for 1)
lowgrade blood infection(?), 2) possible heart problems, 3) possible
blood clot in lung(?), 4) assorted Parkinson's complications. They have
him on bed rest, continuous hydration, blood thinner, diuretic, his
usual meds in liquid form (nasogastric tube) and frequent blood and
urine tests. There's a test they need to do to check for lung clot but
he needs to be stronger, so another day or two before they can run that.
Right now there's nothing conclusive they can zero in on, and he's
enduring it all with an amazing amount of patience.

ICU staff tell me he's improving, which is at least somewhat encouraging.

He's in room 3525 (Critical Care A, Room 25) but I'm not sure if it's
possible to call in directly - I generally go through the Patient
Information line (540-536-8000, option 2).

Regards,

Maven (Bettina Helms)

---
http://www.avg.com