[Moo] Baronial Candidates Approval and Update

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Thu Mar 2 14:05:27 PST 2017

Populace of Stierbach,

Their Royal Highness's have approved all 4 of the Stierbach Candidates for the next Baron and Baroness. Their Letters of Intent will be put into the Baronial Newsletter. Please look for them soon.

I have also went through the zipcodes and sent them off to the Kingdom Seneschal and Virginia Regional Seneschal.

Those with questions for the Candidates, no reason to save them until March 26th, the next meet and greet, Coffee Talk. I encourage you to ask questions of the candidates if you see them. This is your Barony. If you would rather save them we will need questions for that day though. We look forward to seeing you there.

Baroness Esperanza

Sent from my iPhone