[Moo] Stierbach Agenda for 03/14/17

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:32:58 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Below is the agenda for the meeting tomorrow evening. If we get a lot of
snow I will just do a call in meeting. I will post that decision at by 3pm
tomorrow.

YiS,

Aine

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting March 14th, 2017*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Last in doors fighter practice March 28th, they will move back outside in
April

Old BUSINESS

Up date on baronial Polling

Baronial Birthday Investiture, June 24th

Pennsic planning

Still in planning:  Holiday Faire 2017

Up Coming Events:

Defending the Gate – Sudentorre, Coronation of Cuan and Signy, Ellerbe NC.

CANTON UPDATES

Sudentorre

Next Business meeting; Tuesday April 11th, 2017 at Bethel Evangelical
Lutheran Church.