[Moo] Baronial Polling Update

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Mar 26 18:04:21 PDT 2017

Baron Mors and I would like to thank Lord Grimm and Lady Gunnora for hosting the Baronial Candidates and populace that came to the Baronial Coffee Talk / Meet the Baronial Candidates today.

An update about the Baronial Polling; Polling's were schedule to be sent March 21st. I received word from the Virginia Regional Seneschal that he is still waiting for the mailing labels from Headquarters. If he does not receive the mailing labels this week he will ask Their Highness's for an extension of the post mark date. Currently the postmark date is scheduled for April 11th. Updates will be sent as I receive them.

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha