[Moo] A&S May 20th! Reminder!

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain Cherocelt at live.com
Wed May 17 17:43:22 PDT 2017

Just a reminder! The dragon finger puppets (which we are doing this Saturday, May 20th) are being made as a Baronial Largesse project for the Children's Fete at Pennsic. Even if you can't sew, you can still help!
We need:
scissors and people to wield them,
pins and people to apply them,
sewing machines and people to run them,
people to turn these critters right side out,
and people just to keep us company!

There will also be:
Potluck, bring something to share (Baroness Aine Chuimin is making burgers and hot dogs!)
Fighter practice in the big backyard!

So come on down! Look forward to seeing you!

(11am - 4 pm or whenever we're done.. ?)

5611 Jamisons Farm Dr, Warrenton, VA 20187-7297, United States
Yours in Service to the Dream,

Lady Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain.
Minister of Arts and Sciences for the Barony of Stierbach arts at stierbach.org