[Moo] Pennsic and such

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:04:24 PDT 2017

To the good folk of Stierbach, Greetings!

First, congratulations to Their Incoming Excellencies, Dietrich and Karin!
Their Majesties have chosen well (Although, frankly, t'would be hard to
choose ill from such a good pool of candidates).  I look forward to many
years of felicity for Stierbach.

I will not be able to make it to Birthday / Investiture, so will have to do
camp business by email for the nonce.

At Esperanza's request, I registered Stierbach for its usual spot, with the
Land Office. If you're going to camp with Stierbach, you have 3-1/2 weeks
to pre-register. The link is here:
https://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/index.php

If you don't pre-register, there is, of course, a lovely bit of
free-camping space outside the Barony's boundaries...

Erich von Kleinfeld
Ad Hoc Land Agent
mka
--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com