[Moo] Pennsic Land Agent!!!

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue May 30 09:07:58 PDT 2017

If someone new to the job wants to take it, I can work with them. Likewise,
I can probably hit up John, Freug, and Blitha for advice to newbie
Camp-Daddy / Camp-Momma.

Barony members who haven't been on the PennsicMoo list prior to this, need
to shoot an email to pennsicmoo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com