[Moo] Looking for volunteers for Troll at Holiday Faire

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 13:31:09 PST 2017

Holiday Faire is fast approaching. We are looking for folks to volunteer at
Troll so that all can check in as soon as possible to maximize fun and
shopping time.

We especially need volunteers for the 10 to 12:30 shift, but Troll is
opened from 7:00AM to 4:00PM, so there is plenty of opportunities to help!
If you would like to help, no prior experience is needed. We will train you
on site.

Email me your name and the hours you would be available.
As soon as a schedule is done, we will send you the information about the
time your help would be needed.

THANK YOU!!!!

Heloise Le Gardeur and Alexandre de Tourouvre