[Moo] MemorialS?!

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 14:08:30 PST 2017

Baroness Arinbjorg shocked me yesterday morning with the news that,
along with the memorial for Lady Marsali - which has been in the
planning since the beginning of November - the Barony also wants to have
a memorial site for Lord Arthur of Linden (decided just "last week"). No
one ever said a word about this anywhere that I could have heard about
it. No one has contacted me asking for any display items - and believe
me I have quite a few of his things!

If the Barony is serious about this, they now have TWO DAYS to get in
touch with me, get the items they want, and get things organized.

_*That's not a lot of time.*_

_*DO NOT*_ count on me being able to deliver items on the day of the
event - I may not be able to attend, or I may be ridiculously late.

Concerned,

Maven Whitlocke

---
http://www.avg.com