[Moo] A&S Announcements

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain Cherocelt at live.com
Tue Oct 10 08:31:42 PDT 2017

Announcements:
1. I will start building the calendar for 2018 Baronial A&S days in November and hope to have them posted by December 1st.

2. Holiday Faire is coming up. There will be at least 1, possibly 3 competitions plus the A&S Display. Hoping to see lots of entries!

3. While I will still be running the A&S days, I will not be running A&S at events next year as I am working on getting my deputy ready to take over when I step down in February 2019 which will be 5 years of MoAS.

Yours in Service,

Lady Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain
Minister of Arts and Sciences for Stierbach
Eastern Deputy of the Atlantian Clerk Signet's Office

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>