[Moo] Stierbach:Baronial Business Meeting(s)

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:06:54 PDT 2017

Stierbach had a wonderful Baronial Business Meeting last night (every 2nd
Tuesday of the month)! A lot of exciting ideas and input! Reviewing the
past events, exploring future ones. All while planning and executing for
the fast approaching ones (WoW and Holiday Faire)!

While the Officer's and some others are a good group, we wanted to remind
you, the Barony, that you too are invited to participate! We are even
looking for Deputy's for some of the Officers! Another reason to get
involved!

Where: Bethel Lutheran Church - ELCA
8712 Plantation Ln, Manassas, VA 20110
When: 7pm
Next meeting is Tues., 14 Nov. at 7pm

Looking forward to the future and seeing you there!
YIS to the Dream,
Saphir and Karin
Baron and Baroness, Barony of Stierbach

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *(OYB)*
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*