[Moo] Baronial Locker Clean up and out

Jane Van De Vaarst vaarstjane2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 07:33:10 PDT 2017

Greetings to the Populace of Stierbach!

Our fair and just leaders, Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Drache and Baroness Karin Taylor de Cameron have instructed me to conduct an inventory, a clean up, and a clean out of all the Barony’s possessions.

To accomplish this task ALL items belonging to the Barony of Stierbach must be counted AND accounted for. Therefore, all items belonging to the Barony and stored in the Baronial Locker must be returned to that site NLT 1 Oct. 2017 at noon.

If you have an item that belongs to the Barony but cannot be stored in the locker, please contact me so it can be counted and recorded. I will need a picture and description of said item. The item will be recorded as a permanent sign out.

If you wish to help clean up and out the locker, please join us on Sunday 1 Oct. 2017 at noon.

Please be aware that once the locker is cleaned up and sorted, a new key system will be put into place.

Any questions, please forward to Lady Johanna Van den Vaerst, vaarstjane3[at]gmail.com.

Lady Johanna Van den Vaerst
Baronial Steward

Jane Van de Vaarst