[Moo] Short note from Their Excellencies

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:44:25 PST 2018

Greetings Stierbach!!
As everybody's calendars are busy ramping up, Her Excellency and I wanted
to update, apologize, and remind all of a couple of things!
Update: your Baronial website (www.stierbach.org) is constantly being
updated with new pictures and content! Including 2 new pages (Words from
Their Excellencies, and Baronial Whims & Progess)...

Apologizing: sorry there weren't more pictures of Atlantian 12th Night. We
just didn't have a lot of time to take all we wanted. But for those that
did and have some to share, please do...

Reminder(s): Pennsic registration! Award recommendations (both Kingdom &
Baronial).

Finally, Hug the ones you love!

YIS,
Karin & Saphir
#baronialpride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text>

(special thanks to Master Richard Wymarc
<https://www.facebook.com/richard.wymarc?fref=gs&dti=262183113819770&hc_location=group>
for
helping with the website)
<http://www.stierbach.org/>
--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*