[Moo] Panther Pavilion for Sale - 10x14 for $700

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:17:06 PDT 2018

Hi Suna,

Was wondering if there were any pictures you could share?

Thank you,
Saphir

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald