[Moo] Purchase of a Baronial Pennsic Trailer

Jane Van de Vaarst vaarstjane2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 03:46:15 PDT 2018

Logan,

May I ask some questions please?
When did your group obtain this trailer?
What are the dimensions of your trailer?
Is the trailer towable by a pickup truck?
Where did you find the unit?

My reading of Coopers storage rules, as they are written now, pretty much restricts us to a cargo trailer due to dimensions and operability requirements.

If anyone has any other information it would be appreciated. I can call Coopers to clarify once I have more detailed information regarding this type of unit.

Johanna

Jane Van de Vaarst