[Moo] Purchase of a Baronial Pennsic Trailer

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:54:58 PDT 2018

I am all for this.  I think this is a great idea.  I do want to add and
clarify a point;  the Barony will pay for the trailer in full, and not
expect people who camp with the Barony to pay for this trailer?  If the
answer is yes, then I am all for it.  You also might try and find someone
who has a storage container on site if you can rent room from them.  But,
if the real issue is to load/unload a trainer once instead of hauling it
off at a storage unit, then again, I am all for it.

The camp has a small stable of people that end up doing most of the heavy
work.  You have people who come and go during Pennsic and you don't have
the support there.  So, we have the money, we should try and improve the
camping site for all.

You have my vote,
Cairistiona