[Moo] Pennsic Trailer Update.

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Jun 19 07:34:16 PDT 2018

My good and noble friends,
I have herd from many of you both publicly and privately about the upcoming purchase of the trailer. There are several of you who have voiced an opinion that the vote is being rushed and that there is not enough time before the vote. To answer this I would like to say that we had several discussions on the subject of a trailer quite a few months ago, and it was decided to go forward with researching the purchase of a trailer. At this time, there was nothing but positive feelings for the idea.  It was brought up at meetings as progress continued on the search. At no time did anyone offer alternatives or opposition to the purchase of a trailer. Unfortunately, it has come down to the wire for the purchase of the trailer and I have still herd no one opposed to the purchase of the trailer. I have herd several of you voice concerns over the lack of time before the vote. Not because they have opposition to purchasing the trailer, but opposition to the timing of the purchase.  As Pennsic is right around the corner, we need to move on this sooner then later. If anyone has any reasonable objections to the actual purchase of the trailer, not the timing, but the purchase of the trailer. Please let me know and I will delay the vote. As it stands I have had no one voice any negative thoughts on the trailer. If you would like to send something to me privately, my personal email is grimm at grimmsfield.com. I still have the vote scheduled for tomorrow at 7. Please contact me publicly or privately if you have a reason for me to delay this vote.
Your servant,
Grimm