[Moo] PENNSIC FOOD PLAN part 2

Karin karintaylordecameron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:12:55 PDT 2018

Greetings!! This is the second post/call for Pennsic Food Plan

I will need everyone camping with Stierbach who is interested in the meal plan to contact me.

The meal plan will start from Tuesday of Peace week to Friday of War week.

Stierbach needs volunteers to do kitchen duty.

We will need teams of five person groups for each day for food plan for dinner.  We are looking for team leaders to choose their team. How you split the duties of the teams are up to the team lead.

Everyone will have something to do.

For all of those camping with Stierbach at Pennsic this war, and are on the food plan, please message me your food allergies.

In addition if you haven’t forwarded your tent size and mundane or canvas do it now please.

Thank you

YIS
Karin Baroness
Sent from my iPhone