[Moo] Pennsic!!!

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 09:35:01 PDT 2018

I am interested in the meal plan. Allen will be there first week, and probably 2nd week too. Bubba, Elwyn, Matthew, and Andrew will be in first week only. They will also be interested in meal plan. I can be a team leader if you wish.
Allergies are: Allen cant have cucumbers. Matthew is no soy, Andrew is no milk.
Thanks,
Blitha

Sent from Mail for Windows 10