[Moo] Ruby!!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:32:22 PDT 2018

*Greetings unto the Populace of Stierbach, does His Excellency bring!*

Today I awoke one day older, and more importantly, proud! I am so very
happy and PROUD! You all should be too. Ruby was a blast (and not without
it's challenges) but you were tremendous, and I hope you had fun. Why so
'proud' you ask? We all stuck together. From the time we found camp, set
up, to having a bardic rained out! The help, support, and caring for fellow
campers both warmed and swelled the heart in my chest! Even through the
tired and sore bodies from many daily activities, to the fast approaching
threatening weather, We were able to not only get canvas down (and home
dry!!), but to enjoy a wonderfully prepared and served CAMP dinner,
together! Having told Her Excellency, she is just as proud!

We thank you!
In Service to the Dream & you, the Barony of Stierbach,
Saphir,
Baron
#baronialpride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text>

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald