[Moo] Stierbach @ Fall Crown UPDATE!!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:02:37 PDT 2018

GREETINGS!!
**per Weather.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2FWeather.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1vxaDmh08yl54cB-BA223QHYI3hojuK_FMjr79-pFovb63jJIEdXXS6wk&h=AT0h0EP6Mjbejgxp-V1Mkl0uC-jye0CSQUr8d2OSz0sdafHccAaPtgQRXEj3tVjKtNeu8r3o_Hp5jKwSQvEenBfK39-YfSQSWa-9qEfgNJaI30VB5ht0gKUuGiwBzbzOyLBEf3-mocVz_7rKa-9DMsjAnNlZFg5ORaBbGChfAodPgw>
TONIGHT
NOV 2
A steady rain this evening. Showers continuing overnight. Low around 45F.
Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. **

In light of current conditions and tonights report we will be putting up
the Baronial day shade EARLY Saturday morning *(8:15 - 8:30ish AM, or as
soon as we can get on site!)* BUT we will need some help. If you are
planning on going (YES!!!) please consider helping with it going up as well
as afterwards getting it down! Shouldn't take long with many hands!! This
will give all plenty of time to do your own thing, dress, help set up
dayboard, and prepare for a most wonderful day (#baronialpride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text>)!!
*AND*...We Stierbachie are the Honored hosts to *Sir Ragnarr Rifsbrjotr*
fighting for his Lady Leyli Volorum Nerk'yevi Nerkatski, and *Lord Rudiger
der Burgunfaust* fighting for his Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh. Both call
Stierbach home, Sir Ragnarr is our Knight Marshal and Lord Rudiger, our
Champion! Come, congratulate them both for making the List, and wish these
Combatants well!!
Karin and I hope to see you in the morning...*(I'll have coffee!!)*.
You are all invited!! *Vivat Atlantia!!*
YIS,
Saphir
*SITE: Loudon County Fairgrounds, 17564 Dry Mill Rd Leesburg, VA 20175*

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*

*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*