[Moo] Fall Crown!! It's here!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:14:01 PDT 2018

Greetings Good People of Stierbach!!

Her Excellency Karin and I are so very excited for this coming weekend as
it is when we learn of who will become the Heirs to Their Majesties at
their Fall Crown Tournament!!
A day for all and a sight to see! Whether you've never been or it's your
20th time, come and share in the pomp and circumstance!!
We will have a tent on the List and of course invite you all to share it's
shade with Us and a couple of Stierbach's own combatants! Join Us! Bring a
chair, rug, a pillow, or anything to sit-upon! Wear you finest adorned in
Stierbach (#baronialpride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text>) and
Atlantian colors!
We will also have a hospitality table, so please bring something(s) to
share. Please help if you can. The site, per the Autocrat, *"...is wet. No
original containers for hard or soft drinks. Dogs are allowed on the
grounds, provided they are leashed and their owners clean up after them. No
open flames or campfires."* Come bear witness with Their Majesties and your
fellow Stierbachie as combatants fight for the right to wear the Crown.

"A glorious day of pageantry, amazing feats of arms, and beautiful displays
of arts and sciences awaits!"

Yours In Service to the Dream and you, the Barony -
Saphir and Karin,
Baron & Baroness / Stierbach

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald