[Moo] Stierbach Wow Encampment! Missive !!

Karin karintaylordecameron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:24:19 PDT 2018

A missive,

War of the Wings campers: Pre-registration ends this Saturday, but with the incoming hurricane and PayPal invoicing, I strongly recommend registering by tomorrow 9/12 at the latest.

Hi folks, I am helping with the Baronial camp layout for War of the Wings.  If you are interested in joining us, please let me know your camping information including number of people, footprint and style of tent, date of arrival, and any other important considerations.  Please remember that pre-registration ends 9/15 and you will need to allow time for the paypal invoicing.  It is important to get this information as soon as possible so that we can be sure we have ample common room for things like the campfire and cooking space.  You can contact me on messenger or at isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com.  Thanks!

YIS
Heather Adams Barnette
Aka ( Isobel of Carnewyth )