[Moo] today...

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:29:26 PDT 2018

STIERBACH:WEST THURSDAY PRACTICES
Weather: 9/13 @ 3PM - Dusk
Partly cloudy/PM potential for Thunderstorms
78/68
50% chance of precip
Winds NE 4 mph

*ARCHERY: If you're looking for something to do other than continuing to
fill your bath tub, find those batteries, locating your important papers,
buying pet food or litter, making sure the refridge/freezer are full, the
cell phone(s) are charged, the patio furniture and yard art are all secure,
etc., then Bring it!! I'll be here shooting things!! Until I can't!
RAPIER: *Pending available Marshal response*
ARMORED: *Pending available Marshal response*

While VA is somewhat 'out of direct path' we are still gonna see something
sometime. Whatever you decide to do, play it safe. Take care of you and
yours.
Some loaner gear available!
email: baron AT stierbach DOT org
where: 75 Aileen Rd., Flint Hill, 22627
[image: No automatic alt text available.]
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=879907115536082&set=gm.1891557127591493&type=3&ifg=1>

Keep track of your pets and Peeps!
YIS,
Saphir
--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
Barony of Stierbach
baron at stierbach.org
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald