[Moo] Fun was had at Night in Navarre!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:58:19 PDT 2019

Greetings Stierbach!

*Night in Navarre* was a wonderful time! Not that the fighting wasnt fun
(Her Excellency Karin was even out on the Rapier field) but there was
Thrown weapons, and shopping! Yes, shopping the 'Lochmart' tent!!
Much fun, joy, and smiles seeing so many newcomers being shown around,
including some firefighters throwing axes and knives on the Thrown range!

Congrats to the Kingdom's newest Free Scholar, Stierbach's own Marina
Wymarc (Megan Mitchell
<https://www.facebook.com/megan.mitchell.7140497?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDgTkpdRk1uySeL6BJd_AC9t-oDxIXO3eopa2eWjQzq3EJcZlttrAWCB5WECuI96WF7jwCGLqNazYhu&dti=262183113819770&hc_location=group>).
Well done! Evening Court followed shortly there after, which also included
a surprise for Her Excellency, Karin! Their Majesties awarded Her a Coral
Branch! 👏

The day winding down, but not before an incredible French inspired feast
prepared by Sir Xenophon and his awesome kitchen staff!
Thanks to our day shade mates, Gabrell Fairecloughe and Greer Jonsdottir,
Baron & Baroness, Bright Hills. We have to do it again!!

A special thank you to hosts, Cormacc au Rigain and Sarra de Vicenza, Baron
& Baroness, Lochmere for their wonderful hospitality!

A wonderful day (and yet I only managed to get 3 pictures)!!
YIS,
Saphir
[image: fullsizeoutput_75d.jpeg]
[image: fullsizeoutput_759.jpeg]
[image: fullsizeoutput_760.jpeg]
--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org
[image: No photo description available.]
*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*