[Moo] Newsletter contributions needed

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:55:45 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I'm looking for submissions, particularly in the following areas:
1) History of Stierbach- photos, quotes, etc.
2) Pennsic Adventures- photos, quotes, etc.
3) A&S- ongoing or one time articles on artwork, recipes, book reviews,
etc.
4) Marshaled activities- ongoing or one time articles featuring your
favorite practice, technique, fix a helm, bow care tips, etc.

Submissions for September are due September 1st and need to include
relevant waivers in order to be considered:
https://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf
https://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf
https://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf

I'm also looking for a deputy chronicler, so please let me know if you're
interested!

YIS,
Isobel