[Moo] Award Recommendations!!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:46:07 PST 2019

Unto the Fair Populace of Stierbach do Her Excellency Karin and I bid
greetings!

As 23 March draws near, it is not lost on Us that many in the Barony have
lots to do,
many places to travel to and fro, as well as others to see. But there is
one more thing Karin and I would ask of you. As 23 March, Defending the
Gate, in the Barony’s Canton of Sudentorre approaches we know and have
heard tell of so many doing so much that we really would like to honor
them! Please, recommend them. Recommend them for Baronial Awards! Recommend
them for Kingdom Awards, too. You can send your baronial recommendations to
Us via an email to baron OR baroness AT stierbach.org
<http://stierbach.org/?fbclid=IwAR16U7WzN7I7J-2A3XKEj5ed6cHLx2bik3hzhtETU91M7hpEIE7tcpmsOUk>
Your
Kingdom recommendations can be sent via the Kingdoms Award Recommendation
site (https://award.atlantia.sca.org/
<https://award.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR2oQPAbyLpTZLiDoiNH8oQkt2mONj4vdLTkdnvA6QG03ARL5AwakqQtVzY>)
cc'ing Us so we can support it. While we endure winter’s grasp, We look
forward to the upcoming warmth and longer days, the tourney’s and feasts,
and the songs of spring!

In Service to the Dream, Our Kingdom, and you - the Barony.
Saphir & Karin
Baron & Baroness, Stierbach
#baronialpride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>

*Potential Baronial Progress Includes (but not limited to):FEB:2 Winter
University Caer Mear Mineral, VA9 Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary
(R) Bright Hills Manchester, MD16 Ponte Alto Baronial Birthday (R) Ponte
Alto Fairfax, VAMAR:2 Kingdom Arts & Science Festival (R,H) Atlantia
Mebane, NC9 St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath Ponte Alto Vienna, VA*
***23 Defending the Gate XVIII (R) Sudentorre Spotsylvania, VA* 😀--

Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
breathing fire, a bordure Or.*
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia
baron at stierbach.org

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*