[Moo] Pennsic, and stuff!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 09:33:54 PDT 2019

Unto The Barony of STIERBACH do Saphir and Karin send greetings!
As most of us are packing, dreaming and wishing for a wonderful PENNSIC 48,
below are some Dates (partial listing) to remember as we draw nearer to
departure:
Sat., 27 July: first date one can be on site…
Sat., 3 Aug: St. Sebastian’s Shoot (archery range/sponsored by Atlantian
Archery Community)…
Sat., 3 Aug: 6PM Pennsic 48 Opening Ceremonies.* Please join us as we
process as a Barony. Banners, flags, Baronial colors, households, families,
groups….all of us!! Let’s make a showing for Stierbach, TRM, TRH…
Mon., 5 Aug: 7PM Baronial Court* followed immediately by the Annual Open
House & Ice Cream Social! Karin and I are providing ice cream and sherbet
and you all can provide additional toppings and/or desserts to share!
Tues., 6 Aug: TRM's plan on placing one of our own, Baroness Aine Chuimin,
on vigil to contemplate becoming a Companion of the Order of the Laurel, Vigil:
in Atlantian Royal 7pm - 10pm…
Wed., 7 Aug: 6PM ROYAL COURT* at the Great Hall.

*If there is anyone interested in retaining for either of us, there are a
couple of moments/times that we would be honored to share with you. Please
let us know when you may be available! 1-2 hours at most, and its both fun
and educational!
Of course, for those not attending, you will be missed, but I am sure your
lives are busy and filled with all sorts of other enjoyable things to both
do and see as well!!
So to all, Safe travels, to and fro!
YIS to the Dream, The Kingdom, and you, the Barony.
Saphir & Karin

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org

*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*

*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*