[Moo] Spring Archery for Grimmsfield / Stierbach / Ponte Alto

Grimm of Grimmsfield grimm at grimmsfield.com
Fri Mar 8 08:40:34 PST 2019

My good and noble friends of the Bow:
As the days grow longer and I find that the change is upon us, it is time to start making plans for outdoor archery at Grimmsfield. We are going to try something different this year, a easing into the great outdoors. For the rest of the month of March (8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th) we will continue having indoor practices at Bull Run Shooting Center. Starting Monday March 11th, we will begin the regular practice at Grimmsfield starting at 5pm till dusk. This will allow 2 practices per week in the Stierbach/ Ponte Alto area for the rest of March to warm up for the summer shooting season. For more information and directions please see: www.grimmsfield.org or email me at grimm at grimmsfield.com. Thank you and se eyou on the range.
Your servant,
Grimm

TL:DR: Bull Run archery Fridays 5 to 7 through March, Grimmsfield archery starts 3/11/19 5 p.m. and goes through the summer.