[Moo] Largess for The Coronation of Christoph II and Adelhait II

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:43:24 PDT 2019

*Greetings do We Karin & Saphir send to the populace of Stierbach! *

We wish to present TRM at The Coronation of Christoph II and Adelhait II a
gift basket filled with largesse from the Barony. As a very artistic and
some what fancy Barony, We are hoping there will be plenty of donations. We
will be graciously receiving anything you wish to contribute to TRM and the
Kingdom at Defending the Gate, Sat., 3/23. We look forward to seeing you
all and have a pleasant and safe rewarding day!

YIS to the Dream, The Kingdom, and you - The Barony!
Saphir & Karin

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org
[image: No photo description available.]
*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*