[Moo] Defending the Gate help

greenaura2black at yahoo.com greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 19:00:05 PDT 2019

A missive from Darrel Newman

  Gate Load up Plan:

Need some help to load the gate for Defending the Gate Event!  This coming Saturday, 16 March, at 10AM, Address: 25070 Hazelwood Lane, Rappahannok Academy, VA 22538. The more hands, the lighter the load. Guessing it will take us about and hour to load it onto the trailer. Thanks is advance for anyone who can help.

Gate Set up Plan:

Friday, 22 March, 11:00 AM, at the Site, American Legion Post 320, 8459 Brock Road, Spotsylvania, VA.  I'm guessing 2 hours to build the gate.  Alan will be on site I believe around 9:00 AM to start marking the filed.  So you can feel free to show up earlier if you would like.  Once the gate is set up, we'll continue with field set up, woods set up, and any event set up that needs to be done.  Stay and help as long and as much as you are able to, the big thing is the gate set up.  Additionally, please bring extra battery powered drills and 3/4 inch sockets if you have them, it will make set up go a lot faster.

Sent from my iPhone