[Moo] DtG thank you's

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:50:23 PDT 2019

Great Stierbach!

Baron Saphir and I were overwhelmed with joy at Defending the Gate!
>From every direction as far as the eye could see, despite the wind, smiling
people enjoying themselves on the fields of battle, and the sun was out!
We thank all of those who attended and all of those who so graciously
helped at every turn. We thank the populace for bringing such wonderful
foods to share and the request for ingredients, there were people asking
for recipes that they may try to make them as well! We congratulate all the
winners in all the games. Welcome to all the newcomers. Welcome to those
from other Kingdoms and abroad. Congratulations to all combatants. As well
as to all who authorized, a continued, or a new. To that, his Excellency
and I are proud of the Barony’s new Siege Engine Crews and their successful
authorizations.

Our sincere Congratulations to ALL AWARD recipients in and out of court,
especially the many Peerage elevations witnessed.
Their Majesties, his Excellency and I again wish to thank the feast-o-crat
and the many hands in the kitchen, for providing a wonderful feast and
decadent dessert. With this, the most attended Defending the Gate, it
couldn’t have been done without You. All of the Staff, the Autocrat, the
Marshalls, the A&S, the MOL’s, the set up crews, the tear down crews, both
His Excellency and I share this great heartfelt thank you!

Safe travels to all those who ventured into the Canton of Sudentorre, in
the Barony of Stierbach. It was an honor and our pleasure.

YIS to the Dream, The Kingdom, and you, the Barony.
Karin & Saphir,
Baroness and Baron, Stierbach
#BaronialPride
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/baronialpride?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>