[Moo] This weekend at CROWN!!!

D Saphir dietrichsaphir at gmail.com
Wed May 1 07:03:22 PDT 2019

Let all who plan to attend Spring Crown Tournament this weekend know and
pay heed, that Her Excellency, Karin Taylor de Cameron and I, Dietrich
Saphir zum Draché, Baroness and Baron intend to have on the List our
Baronial day shade for all to share, gather under, and support Our
fighters...

Let it be Known that His Grace *Duke Logan Ebonwoulfe for Duchess Esa
Kirkepatrike* will be vying for the Right to become the next Heir to the
Thrown. Look for His household and Colors on the List Field in support.

Come. Cheer. Eat. Share in the festivities! Join Us as we support another
of Stierbach’s Good Sir Knights! One who again also fights for his Consort
and the right to claim the Crown as the next Heir to the Thrown! We are
honored, and hope that you will join Us in celebrating, while sharing and
assisting with providing a day board and Hospitality, the events of the day
as *Sir Ragnarr Rifsbrjótr, for Lady Leyli Volorum Nerk'yevi Nerkatski *makes
his stand.
Join Us, one and all, as we support our Combatants and their Consorts and
the festivities of the Day!! Vivat Atlantia!

YIS to the Dream, The Kingdom, and you - The Barony!
Saphir & Karin
Baron & Baroness, Stierbach

--
Baron Dietrich Saphir zum Draché
*Per bend gules and azure a sheaf of arrows argent surmounted by a dragon
baron at stierbach.org
[image: No photo description available.]
*Companion of The Order of the Golden Dolphin*
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *
*Protegé to Her Excellency, Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*
*Pursuivant Extraordinary Herald*